Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'M BACK. AND APPARENTLY JUST IN TIME.



If there's one thing we learned this weekend, folks, it's that I should never -- EVER -- travel to the west coast again. On Thursday night, I'm home and the Marlins win. I leave on Friday morning, come back on Monday night and the Marlins drop three of four while being outscored 23-4 over the final two days of my vacation. Sure enough, I come back and Anibal goes all Anibal on the Dimaondbacks. Clearly, it's me.

Honestly, I looked at my phone like three times while I was away, so I have no idea what the fuck happened to the Marlins in that time. And, really, I don't wanna know. (Okay, fine, I wanna know what happened to Hanley. Fuuuuuuuuuuck.) Let's just put those games behind us, welcome me back and realize that now that I'm here, everything's going to be just fine.


(Important blogging notification-type-thingie: I'm working on something nice and heart-warming and such. For serious. I probably won't post anything about it until next week, but just know that I'll need your help to pass it along and help it reach as many eyes as possible. We're a small army, us Marlins fans, but I know that we can kick a little ass when we put our collective minds to it. So, yea, keep an eye out next week for something that isn't an Emilio Bonifacio tirade or a Mike Stanton dong joke.)

(Photo via Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment