Thursday, August 4, 2011

LET THE RAAAAAAAAAAAAIN FALL DOWN



With last night's game being rained out, now is as good a time as any to remind you about the SCWS Costume Party, which happens to be just 9 days away! I've got my costume picked out and my ticket purchased. Now all I need is you, because so far, it looks like it might just be me, my brother and some guy dressed as a giant pickle. So, please, come on out, dress up and we'll all get drunk and make fun of Buster Posey together! (And, of course, if you can't figure out what to wear, there are plenty of options at the SCWS Ye Olde T-Shirt Shoppe.)

All the information you need for the party is right here in this nifty little clickable sentence.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email me or find me on Twitter. I look forward to seeing you there... dressed as whatever offensive thing you'll be dressed as.

No comments:

Post a Comment