Monday, August 8, 2011

****MUY IMPORTANTE: SCWS COSTUME PARTY CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT****

IMPORTANT COSTUME PARTY UPDATE:

Unfortunately, the SCWS Costume Party has to be put on hold as something has come up and I can no longer attend my own party. I wish I could tell you there was a death in the family or that my girlfriend broke up with me and I'll be slitting my wrists and dying in a bathtub, but it's nothing of the sort. In fact, the real reason is fairly depressing... I have to work. For realz, yo! Such is the life of a blogger who doesn't get paid to blog and lives paycheck to paycheck at a dead-end job that prevents him from ever truly being happy and occasionally drives him to drink.

You all are more than welcome to continue the party without me, of course. There's still a good time to be had in giant furry animal costumes and slutty cheerleader outfits. But, I'd certainly understand if you now chose to spend your Saturday evening doing something less ridiculous instead.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to reschedule it for later this year (seeing as how I already purchased over $80 worth of costume materials, tickets and drinks), but I'll leave that conversation open for discussion.

Again, I'm really sorry that this went down. Hopefully, I win Powerball and become filthy rich and blog from my mansion in my underwear and never have to worry about this shit happening again. But, until then, the man who signs my paychecks has more say in my Saturday nights than I do.

SCWS haz a sad. :(

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete