Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PHOTO WEEK: CODY ROSS BUKKAKE PARTY

Fair warning: This week, I'm on deadline at work, so I don't really have time to be witty or anything like that. Instead, I went to the game on Sunday and took a buttload of pictures and now I'm going to use them so that I can be lazy and half-ass my way through a week's worth of blog posts. But, these pictures are pretty awesome, so I'm sure you won't mind. And if you do, well, that's what you get for frequenting a crappy little Marlins blog that charges you exactly $0 to read it. Enjoy!

The Cody Home Run Trot



The Cody Home Run Trot (Cont'd)



We Boring You, Cody?



This One's For The Ladies...



How's My Butt? It Look A Little Big In These Pants?




Cody Tries To Hide His Nut-Grabbing




The Cody Nut-Grab: Take I




The Cody Nut-Grab: Take II



The Cody Nut-Grab: Take III


Now, can someone get @sweetcarolin_a a towel, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment