Tuesday, August 16, 2011

PHOTO WEEK: FANS CAN BE SO CUTE SOMETIMES

Fair warning: This week, I'm on deadline at work, so I don't really have time to be witty or anything like that. Instead, I went to the game on Sunday and took a buttload of pictures and now I'm going to use them so that I can be lazy and half-ass my way through a week's worth of blog posts. But, these pictures are pretty awesome, so I'm sure you won't mind. And if you do, well, that's what you get for frequenting a crappy little Marlins blog that charges you exactly $0 to read it. Enjoy!

Honorable Mention: But Only Because You Made Cody Look So Gosh Darn Cute

(Kid on the left is also the same kid from this wonderful shot.)


Third Place: I Doubt Your Conviction... And Your Schooling




Second Place: Hat Tip To His 13-Year-Old Sister Who Helped With The Pasting

(DAMMIT, BLINDING SUN!!! *WHAT* ABOUT THE KING OF POP?!? I NEED TO KNOW!!!)


First Place: DeWayne Wise Couldn't Get His Dad Better Seats


No comments:

Post a Comment