Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DO YOU LIKE THE MARLINS? DO YOU LIKE MIDGETS? WELL, THEN I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING YOU'D BE INTERESTED IN



What do you get when you dress a mustacheoed midget like a member of the Florida Marlins, blindfold him and spin him around until he gets dizzy? I honestly have no idea what you get, other than the greatest 30 seconds of YouTube known to man.

I couldn't tell you what's going on in any of these photos or the accompanying video, but I felt it was my duty as your dedicated blogger of all things Marlins and midgets, to bring this wonderful collection of ridiculousness to your attention. So, yeah, if a blindfolded, dizzy, mustacheoed midget Marlin is the kind of thing you'd like to see on a Thursday morning, the 8-minute mark of the video is where you wanna be. And if anyone has any idea what the fuck is going on here, please feel free to enlighten the rest of us in the comments section...




No comments:

Post a Comment