Wednesday, November 2, 2011

THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME SO VULGAR IT MAKES A SHIT STAIN SEEM PLEASANT



A few days ago, the fine gentlepeople behind the incredibly wonderful site known as Zoo With Roy (you may have heard of it) held a Halloween Costume Contest. I entered. There was a first place, a second place and a third place. Then there were babies and animals. Then there was a guy dressed as a shit stain.

I didn't make the cut.
:(

I didn't beat out a hotdog. Or a devil. Or two Power Rangers. Not beating the baby dressed like the Phillie Phanatic, I get, because that kid was so fucking cute. But the shit stain?!? Really?!?

So, here's my entry, because I did not have my girlfriend take 30-40 shots of me in this costume to get the perfect photo to NOT have it sitting on the internet. Hope you enjoy. (You, too, ZWR. I ain't mad at cha.)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, you are a winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete