Monday, March 5, 2012

YOUR 2012 FANFEST SCAVENGER HUNT WINNER IS... JOE CAPOZZI?!?



This weekend, I challenged you to a FanFest Scavenger hunt on Twitter. You find certain random things, take a picture of it, and get the allotted amount of points for said picture. A simple game, really. A simple game that Joe Bleepin' Capozzi might have accidentally won.

On Friday, I sent out this totally obnoxious, mocking tweet, because I hate Joe Capozzi and his stupid face.



And during Saturday's festivities, Joe's stupid face tweeted out the photo you see above, along with this caption:



Un. Freakin'. Believable.

Due to a technical error, there were no points originally assigned to this particular item, so it's only fair that I declare it the wild card and therefore recognize Joe Capozzi as the winner of this year's FanFest Scavenger Hunt. Yes, THAT Joe Capozzi.

Congratulations, Joe. I still hate your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment