Monday, July 16, 2012

SCWS AND #WAARF PRESENT A GIANCARLOCRUZMICHAELSTANTON TRIBUTE: "BALLS IN THE WIND"



When GIANCARLOCRUZMICHAELSTANTON bowed out of the Home Run Derby (and the next 2-8 weeks) with a knee injury, I wanted to express my deepest sympathies in a way that would show him, and the world, exactly how much I cared. Some folks would've sent a card, others would've called him up on the phone, but I felt that as the official unofficial blog of all things stick figures and imaginary friendships with GIANCARLOCRUZMICHAELSTANTON, much more would be expected of me. I'd probably have to do things a little differently.

Obviously.

A special thank you to #WAARF Records (@KevinCMayer [vocals] and @Vinbob [video editing/cartoon creation]) for taking a few simple lyrics of mine and turning them into this wonderfully magnificent creation you see above.

Get well soon, GIANCARLO. We miss your balls in the wind.


"Balls in the Wind" [YouTube]


No comments:

Post a Comment