Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A BRIEF SNARK AT THE PARK™ REMINDER/UPDATE

Just a quick reminder to get your Snark at the Park™ tickets while you can, because they're selling like hot cakes or other assorted goods that don't sell very well. No, for serious, though, come join me and some of my Twitter/blogger friends as we root against the Mets and their evil Dickey on Friday night. It'll be a lot of fun. Or a little bit of fun and a lot of awkward. Either way, it'll make for an mildly entertaining story you can tell people over beers.

Need a little incentive? Fine. Hows about a Marlins autographed baseball giveaway? Would that be enough to twist your arm? Good, then there shall be one! Just contact me via Twitter or through email and let me know you'll be there and you'll automatically be entered into the drawing.

Also, one other important note:

There will be some other blogs there on Friday night. Fake Marlins Fan suggests we fight them, but I say we make love to them. In a theoretical sense, anyway. I don't wanna turn around and see you humping a Marlins Diehard or anything. HOWEVA—one of the blogs that will be there is Marlins Nation. They've got twice as many Twitter followers as me, so they must be legit. Then again, John Buck has like 10X as many, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. Either way, check their site out, follow them on Twitter and then I guess make out with a few of them in the 7th inning when everyone's drunk.

I look forward to meeting you all on Friday night*, so click that snazzy Snark at the Park™ graphic in the top right-hand corner of the blog and buy your tickets!


*That's an outright lie. I'm actually terrified of meeting any of you.

1 comment:

  1. How to tell what section you're in: Marlins Nation Section, everyone is wearing pocket protectors. SCWS Section, it's house arrest bracelets.

    ReplyDelete