Monday, August 27, 2012

GIANCARLOCRUZMICHAELSTANTON MAKES BASEBALLS GO BYE, BYE, BYE

Hey, Danica. What would you do if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me?



I could probably use this Monday morning blog post to tell you about GIANCARLOCRUZMICHAELSTANTON blasting his 29th home run, moving him into second place in the National League despite playing like 20 fewer games than everyone else. Or I could use this blog post to explain sample sizes, pointing out that Hanley Ramirez went 1-for-12 (.083) this series after going 6-for-13 (.462) the previous series against the Marlins, bringing his season batting average against the Fish to a more reasonable and expected 7-for-25 (.280).

Or I could just show you a picture of JOEY FATONE and WINNIE BLEEPING COOPER, hanging out at a Marlins-Dodgers game this weekend.

Yeah, I thought so, too.

[Photo via Joey Fatone's Instagram, which I totally follow.]

No comments:

Post a Comment