Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SCWS INVADES TWITTER TUESDAY, GETS CHILD-FRIENDLY MONIKER


Every Tuesday, Rich and Tommy take time out of the television broadcast to answer ridiculous questions and field complaints via Twitter. And every Tuesday, I take time out of my watching the television broadcast to ask ridiculous questions and complain incessantly. Of course, because of my Twitter handle, they've never actually given me my Tuesday night spotlight...

Until last night.

I mean, you'd think that the 7th inning of a game that started at 9:30 p.m. EST (so, roughly 11:30 p.m.) would be late enough that one could use the word "boobies" on air without getting into any kind of trouble, but whatevs. My first appearance on the broadcast. Pandora's box has been opened…

¡Viva, B 'N' Stanton!

[YouTube]

2 comments:

  1. Now I know why I blocked you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaaaaat's fuckin' hilarious. Joe Cap needs to stop being so cunty. At least your twitter/blog is interesting.

    ReplyDelete