Friday, April 12, 2013

SCWS vs ZWR FIGHT TO THE DEATH BUT NOT REALLY: ROUND I

Listen, here's the thing. Right now, the Marlins stink. The Phillies stink. GIANCARLOCRUZMICHAELSTANTON stinks. Roy Halladay stinks. But, you know what never stinks? Strip Club With Stanton [pats self on back]. And Zoo With Roy, I suppose, too. So let us entertain you while you suffer through three games where it looks like neither team wants to win.

The first ZWR-SCWS matchup of the miserable 2013 season is tonight. Let's check it out.

Ricky Nolasco vs. John Lannan

John Lannan didn't stink his first time out. Ricky Nolasco has been okay. That's all the analysis you're going to get here. Now, let's see who has tonight's edge. Here's Phillies pitcher John Lannan...


Wait, is that what I look like?
 
Jesus...
 
And here's Marlins pitcher-slash-vagina slayer Ricky Nolasco...
 
I'm drunk.

I'm so drunk.

I'm really drunk.
 
Advantage, Marlins.
 
Unfortunately...
 
 
Advantage Philliles. :(
 
No, but seriously, go check out Zoo With Roy if you haven't already. Dude's funny.

2 comments:

  1. I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete